Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Mom always wore those slippers in the winter - red ones, blue ones, black ones, white ones. They were her favorite. In recent years (when there didn't seem to be much we could get Mom for Christmas), Kathy and I were always on the hunt for those slippers. It seemed to be the only thing we knew she would appreciate. Sometimes they were hard to find so last year she ended up with 4 pairs!!
11 comments:
"There's no place like [Texas]"
you know who
ooh, they look cushy!
where are those from?
Kohl's.
Not Texas.
Youngest actually asked for new Flip Flops yesterday.
He stopped wearing short pants to school last week.
I like your slippers! I saw this picture and added slippers to my Christmas list!
I think that we should have a title as well! Aunt-in-law works for now, at least. :) I hope that you are doing well and have a wonderful Christmas!
You got a lot of slipper comments, but I don't think anyone else "gets" it, do they?
No, they don't. But it makes me smile anyway!
I get the implied Oz reference. Is there something else? Like Granny slippers? What?
give us a clue
Mom always wore those slippers in the winter - red ones, blue ones, black ones, white ones. They were her favorite. In recent years (when there didn't seem to be much we could get Mom for Christmas), Kathy and I were always on the hunt for those slippers. It seemed to be the only thing we knew she would appreciate. Sometimes they were hard to find so last year she ended up with 4 pairs!!
Post a Comment