We saw no sign of Bambi, but lots of wildflowers, especially these little pinkish ones.
What's the deal with the blurring line?
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Monday, May 04, 2009
Chicago weekend
We had a great weekend in Chicago. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Have I ever mentioned I love spring after winter?
The boys went jogging while the girls rode bikes through this nearby forest preserve.
We saw no sign of Bambi, but lots of wildflowers, especially these little pinkish ones.
The tulips are from Marianne's garden. Have I mentioned I love tulips?
We played with Bailey, went shopping, went out to dinner, and watched Slumdog Millionaire. It was a great weekend!
We saw no sign of Bambi, but lots of wildflowers, especially these little pinkish ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment