What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Tour De Troit

On Saturday, we rode in the 8th annual Tour De Troit, a 30 mile leisurely bike ride through the city (with police escort, of course!) The weather was perfect, and we had a great time. I heard there were about 2000 cyclists this year. We met up with our friends, Chris and Cliff, and spent much of the day with them. We rode past the Detroit River. You can see Canada in the distance. Below is the Ambassador Bridge to Canada. We had a break at a park on the Detroit River. Apples and waters were served. You can see the bridge to Belle Isle in the background.

No comments: