What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Biking in Petoskey

Sunset over Lake Michigan
  
Saturday morning, ready to ride
  
Sunday morning, another bright and sunny day
 
But 3 or 4 miles into our ride to Harbor Springs, my rear axle broke, and my bike would not pedal at all.  The pedals just spun round and round.
So we left the group, and walked back to the car (3 or 4 miles) and then drove back to pick up the bikes.
After we retrieved the bikes, we did some scenic driving.  We saw lots of beautiful lakefront homes.
 i



We drove on Highway 119, which is a narrow, windy road next to the lake from Harbor Springs to Cross Village.  It's called the Tunnel of Trees. 
We stopped at Petoskey State Park so we could wade in Lake Michigan before heading home.

1 comment:

EB said...

I like how the pictures look on your new blog style! They are so pretty when you make them big like that!