What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Traverse City - Friday

 Grand Traverse Bay
 We took Ethel and Lucy for a walk.  It was their first time to see Lake Michigan.

 There are signs saying no dogs allowed on the beaches, but we found a boat slip where they could drink from the bay and cool their feet in the water.

We went to pick up our packets, and Craig got his first orange tech shirt.  Nice!  We had a spaghetti dinner at the high school, to benefit their running club.  We met an interesting guy who has run 88 marathons.  He's run Boston 17 times, the last 15 consecutive and wants to run it 25 consecutive times. He also is trying to run marathons in all 50 states, and he's just about 5 shy of that goal.  You have to wonder, when does this guy work??

No comments: