Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
How Do You Know You Really Love Your Dog?
You still have a dog after this!!! Ethel thinks she's a paper shredder.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so enjoying your blog Aunt Kathy! And i CANNOT wait to meet Carolyn! Congratulations EB and Brad! wow! -- we're growing up i guess!it seems like we were just having sleepovers in Granny's living room and watching Yours Mine and Ours! I miss yall! -kat
2 comments:
I am so enjoying your blog Aunt Kathy! And i CANNOT wait to meet Carolyn! Congratulations EB and Brad! wow! -- we're growing up i guess!it seems like we were just having sleepovers in Granny's living room and watching Yours Mine and Ours! I miss yall!
-kat
Wow, Ethel is quite the money-grubber it seems!!
Post a Comment