What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Call me crazy. . .

but I enjoyed watching the baby chicks hatch on Wednesday. I was off for the day, so I would check the egg cam periodically as I puttered around the house. Here is the last picture I saw of the chicks before they were whisked away to farms in advance of an approaching winter storm. (Makes you wonder where they keep this incubator and why a storm would threaten it.) And here are some of my favorite shots of baby chicks emerging. I always did like baby animals!
I know my tribe is small, but if you missed the baby chicks, they are going to put quail eggs in the incubator in a couple weeks and you can watch them on the Egg Cam.

1 comment:

EB said...

i'll be waiting for the quail