Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Snow
We did get some very nice snow.
A snowblower is a marvelous invention!
There was a lot of wind, so there were interesting drift formations. Dad said it was the first time he had to snowblow the porch; there was a foot of snow in spots!
Well someone's belt didn't go through all the loops; my weather radar shows that as soon as you posted "no snow here," it actually started snowing there (you know where you are).
Radar confirms it didn't last very long and didn't stick, but I do recognize that fuzzy white stuff that falls from the sky when its cold. In Japan we call it snow
8 comments:
you have such nice blue sky behind all that snow! still waiting for it to stop here...
no snow here. it is cold, 38 is the high today
DRC
Well someone's belt didn't go through all the loops; my weather radar shows that as soon as you posted "no snow here," it actually started snowing there (you know where you are).
Radar confirms it didn't last very long and didn't stick, but I do recognize that fuzzy white stuff that falls from the sky when its cold. In Japan we call it snow
Tokyo Nik
It would be appropriate to laugh now.
TN
outloud
9 1/2
Here's a translation of an actual local headline in the Tokyo paper today:
"New Study of Obesity Seeks Larger Group."
Yesterday page ten of section A led off with this headline:
"Police Help Dog Bite Victims"
Moral: be careful what you say.
TN
this is just plain silly--I'm going to another blog.
Post a Comment