What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

I do wish that my mother could still "fuss and worry over every little thing!" So, in honor of her, I shall fuss and worry double time, and enjoy every minute of it! Here's to my mom, and to those three who made me a mom, adding such richness to my journey of life!

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

For a few memories, click here.

4 comments:

Laura said...

we love you mom!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I second that! And I love the link back to the mother-collage, so wonderful

EB said...

hmd, mom! love the collage. and love YOU. great to see you this weekend.
love,
eb

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done.

The collage,

the mothering,

the daughtering,

etc etc etc.

DRC