What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

An excellent driver

I'm an excellent driver.
Papa lets me drive slow on the sidewalk. (Well, right now, it's only backwards,
and I still need a little help with steering.)
(OK, a lot of help!)
But you should hear me Beep Beep!

5 comments:

Nanc said...

Wow, this brings back memories of a lot of other little girls I know!

Anonymous said...

and boys . . .

Anonymous said...

Rainman.

Anonymous said...

Do you know whether there is an "HOV Baby" in this style?

If not, there should be. It most definitely has qualities that would make any motorcycle policeman ignore the most obvious HOV Lane infraction. It's use should certainly be expanded beyond the sidewalk.

Anonymous said...

What?

Tokyo Nik