What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 Stockings

All Set! Michelle holds up "Something I have a lot of" Something that was Amber's Something I Made(a puppet so he can play with Carolyn!) LMC refuels in order to avoid Toddler Meltdown. Bryan is a big Wheaties fan; eats them every single day. It is also true that Bryan is a big U of M fan. Enjoying Something I Made(As you can see, Bryan is wise for his years. He first offers some to Michelle!) Below, I believe is an example of a stocking donation. This is called The Equalizer. There are some who are just itching for a chance to beat Bryan at ping pong. The beads are a big hit! LMC is excited to have bottles for her baby. Bryan is led on a scavenger hunt. . . and at the end, is rewarded with Brad's old XBox. Isn't this the cutest little spatula you've ever seen? The Bone Pen, which was missing(aka, stolen!), turns up in my stocking. . . and it makes its way to its rightful owner for the year. Check out my really cool coffee cup!

No comments: