What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sad

Last night, I found out Dorian lost her battle with cancer this past summer. Dorian was one of my roommates in nursing school. Though I hadn't spoken with her since our Waco weekend more than a year ago, it still leaves a bit of a hollow place in my heart to know she is gone. I'm sure she's in a better place, and that she's not suffering, and I expect she's not at all unhappy about the transfer. But still it makes me ache inside.

3 comments:

Nanc said...

I'm sorry. I know the ache. It seems we've seen too much cancer lately.

EB said...

oh, i'm so sorry to hear that, mom. it really does hit close to home. i'm so glad you had your weekend together to remember.
love,
eb

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that, I know you miss her.
drc