Bryan's all graduated now! We're so proud!

Below, you can see his really cool hood that only doctors get.

And here's a bunch of proud Scheffers.

We all went to dinner afterwards at an Italian restaurant downtown. (I'm kind of embarrassed about the glow behind my head. I know that photoshop can remove it, but I can't figure it out and it's taking too long, so there it is. Can you imagine how many shots you'd have to take to get this effect if you were trying for it?)

After we got home, there was graduation cake, decorated by the dad. (In case you need a little help, that's Bryan on his brand new bike, wearing his cap and gown, with his hood streaming behind him.)
2 comments:
great pictures mom.
and you look really good. :)
Did Craig make that cake? I'm impressed!! We had fun with you guys!
Post a Comment