What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Visiting Papa

Here is Papa in his new room.And here we are together. He just loves having his picture taken, can't you tell?Below, is Granny's "Singing Heart Award." She must have gotten this the year that they left SA.Here is the view outside Papa's window. I think it's prettier than from the old room. This day was a rainy day, filled with intermittent soaking rains.And here's the car I rented, just for fun. They said pick any midsize so I did. This one was easy to find in the parking lot. I never forgot what it looked like. Usually, I come out to look for the car, and can't remember what I rented this time! However, I wasn't overly impressed with the PTC's pickup. Also, significantly, Kelsey pronounced this car "tight." You explain that, but I'm pretty sure it's good.And here is the sunrise somewhere between Austin and Chicago.

1 comment:

Fasha said...

nice.

great sun event, but how do we know its rising?