What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

2008 Review

JANUARY - Our first chance at being 24/7 grandparents. We had a great time keeping Carolyn while EB & Brad went on a week-long cruise. FEBRUARY - On one of my 5 Texas trips this year, I became convinced I needed to convert Dad's old slides to digital. This is a mammoth task, but it's been fun. MARCH - The year has also been punctuated by frequent trips to Grand Rapids, enjoying watching little Carolyn grow. What a blessing to be close enough to see her often. APRIL - Back to Texas, in time for bluebonnets, of course! MAY - Off to Chicago to watch Bryan graduate from PT school. Woo hoo! JUNE - We celebrated Dad's 80th birthday at the Hill Country Hyatt in San Antonio. JULY - Good bye Hello - We said good bye to Mom the day before her 79th birthday. (The picture below is a few years old, but it's the one I want to use, and it's my blog, and I can do what I want, you know!) On Mom's birthday, we saw the first ultrasounds of little Nora. I will always think of her as a touch of grace in the valley. AUGUST - We spent a week at a cabin in Gatlinburg - hiking and playing in mountain streams. All the kids got to come, and we felt so full and blessed to get to all be together. SEPTEMBER - Lots of bike riding this year, several rides with our 2x2 class, one up north and one 40 mile Tour Detroit Here's Craig and his year - hard at work on transitioning the business to the next phase. OCTOBER - Chicago Marathon, now an annual tradition with Scheffers And one of the most beautiful falls I can remember around here - great for bike riding NOVEMBER - Engagement Congratulations! DECEMBER - And Merry Christmas to all! God bless us every one!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wonderful year in review! i like how it all sums up!