What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I love Lucy

For Christmas, the kids gave me all 9 seasons of "I Love Lucy." I watch them whenever I walk on the treadmill. Now, I never think about how long I will try to walk. I just have to decide if I have time (or energy!) for a 1 Lucy Walk or a 2 Lucy Walk.

3 comments:

Nanc said...

That is so much fun!! Do they have commercials?

Transplant said...

No, no commercials at all.

Fasha said...

Sing with me now

Da da da da da dat da da.
Da da da da da dat da da.
Da da,
Da da,
Da dat da.
Da daaaa.
Dat dat dat daaaaa.
Dat dat dat.
Dat dat dat dat dat dat data dat dat data dat daaaaaaaa.