What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Big Sister, Little Sister

Carolyn is glad to see Mommy and glad to meet Little Nora too. Little Nora had a gift for Big Sister - a little box of fairies, Disney figurines. Carolyn really liked her "Berries," so much so that she had to take a bath with them and sleep with them too! Carolyn was especially interested in Nora's face - her eyes and ears. We are trying to guide her to pat her stomach or back, and not explore the face quite so much! She is very gentle though, and talks to Nora in a sweet, sing-song voice, saying things like, "It's ok, Nora."

No comments: