What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, February 09, 2009

Little Nora Kathryn - fresh from the hand of God

Ammy and Papa made a late night drive in order to be on hand for Nora's grand entrance. We arrived at the hospital about 115am, just in time to coach EB through the last of Labor Without an Epidural. At 336am, Nora was delivered by her daddy. I always feel like a newborn is fresh from the hand of God, like He just finished His creation and gave her to the parents. What a gift! I couldn't help but be reminded of Carolyn Arends' song, "We've Been Waiting for You."
Let me hold you close, I know you're frightened
Go ahead and cry, I understand
You were safe and you were warm
And then suddenly without a warning
Things began to change
It must have seemed so strange

To all at once be traveling a journey
All the way to this delivery room
But baby you are not alone
Your room is ready, let's go home
You're gonna like it here
Let me make it clear that

We've been waiting for you
We're so glad you came
We've been looking forward
To showing you the place
There's so much in store and
We've been waiting for you

No comments: