What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chicago Weekend

 Going to the zoo

 Carolyn likes to pose for pictures now that she has a missing tooth.

 Riding the carousel
 Learning to throw like Daddy - not sure why the arm goes behind the back, but there must be some reason!
 Ready for the Shamrock Shuffle!
 Brave woman ready to keep the littles
 Ready to go - check out those socks!
 It's a great day for a run in downtown Chicago!

 After the race, here we are in front of the train we almost took in the wrong direction.
 Singing "Happy Birthday"
 Very short cake - Bailey at the other half


 Throwing sticks at the "bibber"
 Papa hands the sticks to the thrower; Bryan hangs on to Elliot so he doesn't throw himself in.

No comments: