What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Texas in March

 I found Dad in an activity room, where they were serving cake for March birthdays.  There was a lady with a portable sound system who was singing old country songs for the residents.  Dad was awake, but did not look highly interested.
 Craig and I drove by Renker.  I like the new front door.

 The courtyard at NEB - looks the same

 Bitters Road between Nacogdoches and Broadway is now called MacArthur View.
 Later, we drove by Craig's old house with his mom.
 We brought hot peach cobbler with Blue Bell ice cream for afternoon snack.

 We took Dad for a lap around the building, so he could get some fresh air.

We share pictures with Dad and tell him about his great grandchildren.

No comments: