What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My very first blog

This is my very first blog, and a new adventure for me! And I have Amber to thank for my introduction into this new world. Everyone is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Small, so we can find out if Small is he or she and begin to call him or her by his or her rightful name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent first blog attempt. I can tell you're going to be a pro.... :)

amberWIRE said...

I am so proud! You have so much blogworthy material in your life, this will be a sinch!

Anonymous said...

what line, and why is it blury