Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
The Name Game
So we are interested in Bible names.
Me: How about Adam?
EB: No, Adam sinned!
Is that funny to anyone besides me and Laura?
In my defense, I do think that the thing that Adam is most remembered for in the Bible is not naming the animals or being the first man or anything like that... I think he is most remembered for being the man through whom sin entered the world- same as Eve. Not sure what's so funny about sin. :)
1 comment:
In my defense, I do think that the thing that Adam is most remembered for in the Bible is not naming the animals or being the first man or anything like that... I think he is most remembered for being the man through whom sin entered the world- same as Eve. Not sure what's so funny about sin. :)
Post a Comment