What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

An Open Letter to Anon

To my dear reader and faithful commentor:

Such writings should not be relegated to the comment section of another's blog. No, certainly not! Such skill, such humor should have its very own blog! Your most recent comment elicited far more comments than anything I've ever said. I am sure your many readers would love to be able to log onto your blog directly, instead of searching mine for comments.

Let the public speak! Are there other readers out there who think Anon. should create a blog for the betterment of society, for the pleasure of other blog readers?

(However, if not, your comments are always welcome on mine!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it sibling benevolence that leads to your kind words? They certainly evidence the existence of unmerited favor for Anon. You who are literally number one, top-of-your class, straight A's in Ms. Monnahan's. You save lives every day. Your gentle demeanor with those around you is a beautiful thing. I love your blog and comment so I can talk to you and yours.

Anon.

EB said...

Who the heck is Ms. Monnahan?

Anon. really should have his own blog- it really is a loss to the world that his comments are sequestered in such an obscure place when they could be proudly displayed in the open.

Perhaps if Anon. had his own blog, weird people I don't know wouldn't be looking at pictures of my baby and wondering what she'd look like in a sumo suit! :)

Anonymous said...

Ms. Monnahan is the Mother of all French teachers.

She had a habit of making unruly students sit across the hall in a small closet.

I heard that from someone.

Anonymous said...

EB

I can, will and do vouch for each of those commentors.

None are weird.

They are all good.

The best.

Really.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so maybe the comments got a little crazy. Davy and I were laughing so hard making up the story and it just kept growing. It was late, and we were a little goofy.

I do like the idea of talking to long lost-to-Texas sibling and neices all at once.

Uncle Dave

whitakerchalk.com