Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Friday, February 02, 2007
The Sheboyganite Lives!
Winter Sunset on the Beach (Lake Michigan - where else?)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Right.
My English to Japanese dictionary show 浜辺 =Beach = a pebbly or sandy shore at the edge of the sea or a lake
Please to show pebbles
Please to show sand
I see in my geographical studies of your country the word "Michigan" was originally used to refer to the lake itself, and is believed to come from the Ojibwa Indian word mishigami, meaning "great water."
This makes post confusing to non English as first language reader such as myself. Are you saying the picture is a picture of a lake, or actually claiming its is the mother of all lakes, the only Great Lake located entirely in the United States, bounded bounded, from west to east, by the U.S. states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.
1 comment:
Right.
My English to Japanese dictionary
show 浜辺 =Beach = a pebbly or sandy shore at the edge of the sea or a lake
Please to show pebbles
Please to show sand
I see in my geographical studies of your country the word "Michigan" was originally used to refer to the lake itself, and is believed to come from the Ojibwa Indian word mishigami, meaning "great water."
This makes post confusing to non English as first language reader such as myself. Are you saying the picture is a picture of a lake, or actually claiming its is the mother of all lakes, the only Great Lake located entirely in the United States, bounded bounded, from west to east, by the U.S. states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.
Makes me wonder.
Tokyo Nik
Post a Comment