What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Chicago

From Michigan, we drove back to Chicago. We wandered around downtown and had Chicago style pizza at Giordano's. The next day, we came downtown again, this time to see Wicked. Auntie Em and Uncle Bry stayed with the little ones, and the rest of us gathered umbrellas (thanks, Bry!) and took the train downtown. After the show, we had popcorn. And we went to see The Bean, which is actually called Cloud Gate, though I've only heard it referred to as The Bean. On Monday, there was more shopping and wandering around downtown before I headed home. A good time was had by all!

2 comments:

EB said...

well documented, mom!

Michelle said...

I love all the blue umbrella pictures! Like a little blue umbrella team!