What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, August 03, 2007

SA

We had dinner with a bunch of Bartons tonight at Pappasita's. Mexican food, what else? Before that, we had been at Glenn & Martha's for a little bit. You would not believe the garden there! I felt like we had walked into a magazine! The picture below is looking from just behind their house. Glenn built the potting shed, which is quite large! I thought this little fellow was a bee, but he was very peculiar. Martha thinks he's some kind of moth, but I've never seen one that looked like this! This is Greta, German Shepherd #3 at their house! Greta had been abused before and is having a hard time learning to trust. She's doing very well in her new home.

No comments: