What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

From Wisconsin

This training center is a huge campus. There's about 3000 employees, and about 3500 users here this week. There's a 5400 seat auditorium in this building! But they said when they built it, auditoriums are not that big, so it's technically called a colliseum. It's on a lot of acreage, so you sort of feel like you're in the country. I saw these guys as I looked out the window. What do you suppose they are, emus? The hallways are big and wide, like an airport concourse. All the meeting rooms have names related to the theme of a past user group meeting. I was in Indiana Jones the first day. This is at the door to Lord of the Rings. Here's the entrance to Mystery of the Midwest. This is the door to the Roaring Twenties.

No comments: