Last night, we went to Todd & Allison's wedding. It was at Woodside of Warren, where Kendele was married this summer.
It was the shortest wedding I've ever been to! Mostly a processional and the traditional vows, but they are obviously very right for each other, and very excited about sharing their life together.
The baker said she had never used this cake for a wedding, but they both loved it, so here it is.
I tried to take pictures of the dance, but this one of Allison with her dad is the only one that wasn't blurry. It was just too dark for a pictures without a flash, and as we all know, flash ruins everything. :)
What's the deal with the blurring line?
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Todd & Ally's Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment