What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Let's do lunch (in Lansing)

(BEST VIEWED IN INTERNET EXPLORER - DON'T ASK ME WHY)
Carolyn sees me and says "Papa?" I don't think she was calling me that. She was either wondering where he was, or wanting to see my cell phone, which has his picture as the home page. Just because I'm a grandparent, I give her the cell phone, and you can see below, the glow on her face as she gazes at it. She's a true child of the 21st century!
After lunch, we went to wander around a toy store. This is perfect for a 15 month old. Many things to look at; spend 3 minutes here, then 3 minutes over there, 2 minutes here - a veritable smorgasboard!

Below, you can see Carolyn puckering up to give the big bear a kiss. And the little bear gets some love too. Attempting a little vertical climb seems a new skill. Hats are more fun if Momm has to wear them. For some reason, she seemed very interested in examining the fingers and toes of the doll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just checked the irving's page... and thought you might have some really cute shots, too, of lmc. and, oh, i do love that first one!