What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Friday, February 29, 2008

OK OK OK!!!!

So I'm struggling (a little) (ok a lot!!!) to keep my head above water!!! I've had trouble with photoshop which has made uploading photos very time-consuming, and I came back and hit the ground running at work. AND I'm trying to be faithful to exercise even if it means I don't have time to blog. (AND, Bryan, I'm alternating walking with 1 minute runs on the treadmill. I just can't run longer than 1 minute at 5 mph/hr!) So, one of these days, I'll really update.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work!!!

Michelle said...

Hey, that's great! You really did hit the ground Running ;) We'll try to be more patient for your blogging..