What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bryans visit from Ethiopia

We had a great time visiting with the Bryan family from Ethiopia. They will be in the States 6 months, and they have a rigorous travel schedule. We are so glad they took time out to spend a day with us.
We learned a lot about boys! It was fascinating! Being the mom of 3 girls, I'm amazed at the differences. As you can see, even though they are young, they are not too young to appreciate a cool car!
Bryan boys are certainly "all boy," but they are also very special. These boys wanted something to do, and when I suggested they pick up dead apples from the ground, they eagerly complied. (OK, they were sort of bored!) Then when I gave them pruners and clippers and asked if they would prune the apple tree, they were actually excited! (And of course, the laborer is worthy of his wages...)
Here below is Cy (Cy Joseph for emphasis)(about 8, I think).
And here is Cooper(about 10 or 11). The dogs were a big hit.
And here is Jack who is 12.
A great time was had by all. Til next time!

No comments: