What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, May 31, 2010

As long as we are remembering things. . .

I just saw this on the brick walkway at church: The church has made the walkway in stages, and everyone is invited to have a brick engraved with verses or whatever. I had this one made so I would have a little place up here to remember Mom. Does that sound a little weird?

4 comments:

Nanc said...

No, I think that is incredibly cool. I did not remember that you had done that. What a fitting tribute to our mom. I wish I had a brick just like it (but of course somewhere in Austin, Texas)!

Susan Knighten said...

It sounds very sweet to me! And it's nice to have it near you.

Susan Knighten said...

It sounds very sweet to me! And it's nice to have it near you.

Fasha said...

just saw this. nice.