What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Parents reflecting the Father

This weekend, I watched EB with the little girls in stretching situations. I noticed that she was very much aware of their situations, and was not going to ask them to do something that was beyond what they could do.

This reminded me of how God is very much aware of our challenges, in fact perfectly aware, and perfectly able to control the situations so that it is never more than we can handle. It was a comforting thought, if we, being imperfect, are like that, how much more true is it of God?

Now, will one of my eloquent word-smithing daughters put these faltering words of mine into a cohesive paragraph, so that I may read it again and marvel at the truth?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it's perfect the way you wrote it. And very true. I like it.

Laura said...

Thanks for that, Mom. I'm glad that you wrote about something that you were thinking. :) And if any of your daughters is an eloquent wordsmith, it has to be related to the fact that we were raised by such a mother. :)