Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Shelly Shower
There was a definite theme to the shower. . . balls, sports teams, shoes. . . I am not anti-sports, but I went with a more traditional gift for our family - a blanket made especially with this little one in mind. (Actually, this blanket was not quite done at this time. I crocheted furiously all the way to K'zoo, but it's just too darn close! I finished it a few hours after the shower!)Bryan's mom had this great gift of a clothesline filled with all kinds of little baby things - bibs, sleepers, etc. It seemed to go on and on, and it was quite adorable.After the shower, we descended upon the Scheffers' home and enjoyed dinner and a good time of visiting. We are grateful to be included in their extended family!
No comments:
Post a Comment