What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Why the big smile?

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???

(We are accepting suggestions for names. . . .)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? how did tonka morph into something so much smaller and cooler????

EB said...

NO WAY! Awesome ride!

Anonymous said...

Details. We need details.

Transplant said...

It's a 2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata (Car & Driver 2006 Roadster of the Year)

Anonymous said...

Names? How bout squirt? or nemo, or beaner, matchbox (as opposed to tonka)... looking forward to seeing more of it.
BI

Anonymous said...

ooh i vote matchbox. great idea brad :)

EB said...

i like matchbox, too.

Anonymous said...

bryan and i decided that the car is much better suited with a different name: Craig's cruiser

Brad