Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I'm a Great Aunt!
Welcome to little Peyton James! And congratulations to new mom & dad, Erica & Mark!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Don't let this one get hooked on Sumo wrestling. Its dangerous.
I just sent them a delightful package of canvas and fingerpaints for Peyton's future masterpieces... I know a good agent in new york who specializes in such things. We shall call his first painting "a new moon rising"
5 comments:
Don't let this one get hooked on Sumo wrestling. Its dangerous.
Lt. Steve
I just sent them a delightful package of canvas and fingerpaints for Peyton's future masterpieces... I know a good agent in new york who specializes in such things. We shall call his first painting "a new moon rising"
Don't let the Mother of the Child in Question in Texas hear you say that.
Lt. Steve
I heard that.
I'm new to this blog, but I notice a consistent pattern of blog posts relating to insects. Bees. Wasps. Butterflies. Now Ants. Why the bug obsession.
Cock Roach
Post a Comment