What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day!

These people are just plain weird. Or they have way too much time on their hands.

Reciting pi in the shower?

Creating a poem to help you remember? It's 4000 words long and the length of each word corresponds to a digit of pi. "One: A Poem: A Raven," it begins (3-1-4-1-5).

Today, March 14 (or 3.14) they celebrate pi. They eat pies, and well, they recite pi to each other, and try to make it seem like it is not a very strange thing.

Why, you ask? It seems many of them come back with the same answer. "Why climb Mount Everest? Because it is there."

No comments: