What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Garden Update

More daffodils! Sure wish I knew what this is called! The violets, untended, unloved, come up anyway. I feel a little mean, not liking them! But they definitely would like to take over!My very favorite, the forget-me-nots. These surprised me in my front garden. I don't remember planting any there, but I can see them from the kitchen table, and it gives me great pleasure. (How could I forget if I planted forget-me-nots????)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And these are in your yard, or are you secretly visiting a garden tended by professionals?

I'm impressed. Sometimes its all we can do to get the lawn mowed.

DRC

Transplant said...

No, no professional garden. Just our own. But I have grown to love flowers especially since we lived here. After drab, cloudy winters, a little sunshine and color is perhaps more welcome than it would be in other places. A friend has given me a lot of perennials, and so I don't have to do a lot. (I might add, the lawn is not yet mowed!)