What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spring

For years, I have gazed with admiration at all the daffodils in the spring around here. Such happy, bright colors! Finally, I remembered at the right time, and last fall, I planted about 40 bulbs in my front yard. I smiled as I imagined the bright yellows in the spring, when everything else is still brown around here.

Only a week or two ago, the first ones opened. Forty was not enough! I loved them!

But alas, winter had to have one last stand here, and it is too cold and can't seem to warm up. I hope they don't all die!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not it snowed in FW today too. What's that all about?

Anonymous said...

Come on little daffodils! Be strong! Don't give in to the cold!

amberWIRE said...

I'm crying