What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Who could resist?

Was it because the little girl was so cute? Or was it just that I have been longing for Thin Mints for, well, ever so long?

I asked her what kind she recommended, knowing full well it did not matter. I was going home with Thin Mints.

The little girl carefully selected 2 boxes. (Fortunately, she did not hear the voices in my head calling out, "TEN boxes!!! TEN boxes!!!") She placed them in a plastic bag, very professionally took my money and gave me change, thanked me, and instructed me to have a nice day. I made it all the way home before I opened the box.

2 comments:

EB said...

I haven't seen any of these little cuties this year yet! I need to go find some! LMC has yet to enjoy her first GSC! :)

Michelle said...

still eating GSC's??? are there no pictures of TX? nothing new to blog about? bryan's even starting to wonder what happened to you...