What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Charlie's Bunion

After about 4 miles, you reach Charlie's Bunion, where there is a 360 degree view. It was lovely and quite worth the effort. We call this (below) Bryan's senior picture on the rocks. We have several poses similar to this (and our prices are very reasonable). And of course, Bryan scrambling out to next rock, means that all boys must do the same. Below, Jon also demonstrates his agility. Below, we check for cell phone coverage (enough signal to get a text message only.) Below, Craig also checks out the rock. (By the way, there were other rocks and more climbing, but the pictures didn't come out as well.)

No comments: