Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Hike to Laurel Falls
Thursday morning, 5 of us hiked to Laurel Falls, which I have read is the most popular destination by trail in the entire park. And it's true - there were a lot of people there! But it was a nice walk in the woods with a 75 foot waterfall at the end.
great wrapup mom! well covered! :) we had a wonderful time this week. it took forever and maybe a bit longer to get home last night, but we're here- and now we have the formidable job of unpacking and settling back in at home! drive safe today! love you! eb
1 comment:
great wrapup mom! well covered! :) we had a wonderful time this week. it took forever and maybe a bit longer to get home last night, but we're here- and now we have the formidable job of unpacking and settling back in at home! drive safe today! love you!
eb
Post a Comment