What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

A walk along Little Pigeon River

After we left Brad to his fishing, Craig & I took a morning walk on Little River Trail. This was the same path that the runners ran a couple days ago, only we did not go so far this time, only about a half an hour down the trail and then back. We sat on rocks in the river for quite a while, just enjoying the sound of the water on the rocks and the fresh feeling of the morning. When we saw this gigantic wasp nest not far away, our idyllic spot seemed, well, not so idyllic anymore. (This nest was huge, about 12 inches high and about 6 or 7 inches in diameter. Very scary.)

No comments: