The monarchs were flying over Oklahoma City this week . . . I don't remember ever seeing this many at once, but it was cool to watch them go by on their way to Mexico. Maybe someday, I can see the monarchs roosting in Mexico or California. (Put it on the list!)
4 comments:
wow, they look so very cool
Okay, but at the risk of raising questions that could lead to more attempts to auction artwork made with the young offspring of the MOTCIQ, what were you doing in Oklahoma City. And if you weren't there, how did you get the pictures from OkC.
Alas, I was not in OKC, at least not any time recently. I was only remembering watching the monarchs fly over many years ago. And in all honesty, the monarchs of the photographs are from an internet search and not necessarily flying over OKC at the time of the picture.
Aha!
Post a Comment