Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen! For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Marathon
To the left, you can see the official 2006 Chicago Marathon t-shirt.
Here is the Link for Spectators. The number to watch is 1094, or just look for those smashing tights!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
"[T]hose smashing tights."
I recognize a fan of "Hook," my favorite movie of the decade and the source of other notable quotes: "don't let your arms get tired;" "hoist and raise the kiddies;" "Tink, you broke your little house;" "mor. . mor. . I love Mora;" and "he needs a motho very badly" among others.
3 comments:
"[T]hose smashing tights."
I recognize a fan of "Hook," my favorite movie of the decade and the source of other notable quotes: "don't let your arms get tired;" "hoist and raise the kiddies;" "Tink, you broke your little house;" "mor. . mor. . I love Mora;" and "he needs a motho very badly" among others.
that is, Uncle Dave
that is, Uncle Dave
Post a Comment