What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I am sad!

I'm so sad that the dad was found but not alive! I have been praying for James Kim and his little family the past several days. I confess to checking the news several times a day to see if he'd been found. I'm so sorry for their loss, and hoping and praying that somehow God will bring good out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how we can get so attached to people we don't even know? I've had the same experience. With television and the internet, today's world is so "small." Perhaps it's God's way of helping us truly care about our "brothers."