What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

An Open Letter to the Families of the Climbers

From another blog, there is an open letter to the families of the climbers. Father Jonathan wonders why this story has captured our attention. (I have heard it said that it is the "Baby Jessica" story of our time!) Father Jonathan says,
It’s you, all of you, three families that in tragedy have become one family. Together you have approached this never-ending nightmare with dignity, fortitude and shocking faith. You are an icon of what we would like to be.
After one of the men was found, he continues,
You went to bed last night without knowing which of the three men had died. We can’t really imagine the pain of such a sleepless night, but we can imagine what was on your heart and mind. You were hoping for the best for your own loved one, while also hoping for the best for the other two. And somehow, this hope for the best for all included a humble overture to God’s mysterious ways.

No comments: