What's the deal with the blurring line?
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Friday, December 15, 2006
Pray for the Climbers
I read on The Point that one of the three missing climbers on Mount Hood is Kelly James, the brother of Frank James who is the wife of Carolyn Custis James, who wrote When Life and Beliefs Collide: How Knowing God Makes a Difference. Having read her book and learned so much of her, I feel like she is my friend, and now my friend's brother-in-law is in trouble. Keep the family in your prayers too! Updates available here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for that information Kathy, I did not know it. Frank was a roommate of mine at one time.
To You we lift up our eyes, O You who are enthroned in the heavens!
Behold, as the eyes of servants look to the hand of their master,
As the eyes of a maid to the hand of her mistress,
So our eyes look to the LORD our God, until He is gracious to us and rescues our loved ones.
Post a Comment