- Read the Bible chronologically this year
- Write my dad every week, call twice a week, get update from GH at least every other week
- Get regular exercise, at least 4 times/week. (Try Tae bo!)
- Walk the dogs 4 times a week
- Do a better job keeping house - my specific goal is to tidy the kitchen every day that I don't work 12 hours (I'm a little embarrassed to admit that after all these years, this is not something I've got down! I'm always ready to be distracted by, well, nearly anything!)
- Catch up on my photo albums
What's the deal with the blurring line?
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Dare I post New Year's Resolutions?
It is a little scary to post something like this. What if people look at my thoughts and think "well, why didn't she include this or that?" I guess it could happen! But still, this is my blog, and I should feel free to post my thoughts and ideas, imperfect though they are. Maybe I will learn some things from the exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment