What's the deal with the blurring line?

Sometimes, what I read seems so real that I'm not always sure it didn't really happen!
For example, I am quite certain that Marcellus really never was the same after The Robe.

Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 in Pictures

How can you sum up a whole year in just 12 pictures? I decided to give it a try. Some months there were literally hundreds of pictures to choose from; other months, not so much. Some things don't show up in pictures even though they are important! But here it is anyway.

January - We took Laura back to Hope after she had spent the fall in Scotland.

February- We spent a weekend in Chicago where it was really cold! We took turns placing our hands on EB's tummy to see if Small would move for us and we rode the El downtown.

March- We took Bryan for his first trip to Texas, where he visited the Alamo and met a host of relatives.

April -We all followed the growth of Small with frequent ultrasounds.

May -We realized a dream of many years when we traveled to Norway with friends. We get to see fjords!

June -I joined the blogosphere with my very first post, but more importantly, Little Carolyn arrived.

July - I enjoyed watching my garden grow (Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?) And of course, we spent much of July watching Little Carolyn grow and change, as well as watching her mommy and daddy grow and change as they took on their new role as Parents. Meanwhile, we relished our grandparenthood, and agonized over what she should call us(Grandma and Grandpa? Granny and Papa? Grandmom and Granddad? Grammy and Papa Darth no, wait, Papa Craig!)

August - We brought Papa to visit. He got to meet his great granddaughter, see Chicago, and Lake Michigan.

September -Tonka bit the dust, and Craig came to pick me up from work in this! (I hope this qualifies as the mid-life crisis!) We also got to go on a 47 mile bike trip with friends from 2x2.

October -Craig finished the Chicago Marathon! Before that, I was able to spend a weekend in Waco with 3 old roommates from Baylor. What a special time.

November - We babysit Carolyn about one weekend a month. Here she gets her first programming lesson.

December -Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because I can't comment on the two newest blogs, I must leave my request here and hope that it is found: Please change your settings to allow comments from non-bloggers!!!